The socio-economic data complilation is intended to provide a simple comparison and insight into the socio-economic living conditions of senior citizens in the partner countries.
This timeline is based on ten key questions created in cooperation of the Ulm and Frankfurt group. The material received from partner organizations and on the joint work of the Carbonia and Timisoara team in the frame of Vannes partner meeting workshop.
1. What is the age structure of the population and what is the proportion of people aged 60+?
2. What is the life expectancy?
3. How many people aged 60+ are in need of care and what forms of care and health support are available?
4. In what housing-circumstances do people in old age live?
5. When is the legal retirement age and what forms of state pensions are available?
6. What financial situation do older people live in?
7. What activities do older people engage in (professional work, voluntary work, hobbies)?
8. What is the level of satisfaction and subjective well-being in old age?