Partner meeting in Frankfurt
The 2. partner meeting in Frankfurt from 14 - 17 March 2020 could not be held as planned. The reason for this is the current situation caused by the corona virus (Covid-19). The partner meeting was planned and well prepared by our partner in Frankfurt. On 12.03.2020 the decision had to be made at short notice to cancel the partner meeting. At this time some partners had already cancelled due to entry restrictions and warnings from local authorities for travel within Europe. On the weekend of the partner meeting the situation was finally so acute that all events in Germany were cancelled.
Nevertheless, our work continues and on Monday 16.03.2020 the first video conference between the partners was held to continue working on the project. The video conference took place from 10 am to 12:30 pm (time: Brussels, Berlin). The video conference was conducted via the communication tool zoom.us.
- First approach and practical test of the application possibilities of the video conferencing platform Zoom.us.
- Get to know the composition and the working process of the learning groups of all partners
- Exchange about experiences, changes, approaches, applied methods in using the developed questionnaire, conducting interviews and writing interviews
- Getting to know the possibilities of implementation for the timeline
- Clarification of open questions concerning publication of the results
- Clarification about the cooperation and about sharing of the materials and developed results
- Forming a subgroup that looks at the interviews, analyzes them more closely, identifies missing categories of questions and sets up a criteria for comparing the interviews
- Distribution of tasks until the next video conference